2019 is the generation of trends. According to Statista, the total number of restaurants in the U.S.A reached 660,755 in Spring the year 2018. And according to Restaurant Success Report of Toast’s 2019 a whopping 45% of diners go out to eat multiple times a week and another 20% going out to eat once a week.
So, the question is How will you make your restaurant stand out?
How do you get people excited to come to your cafes?
Keeping this in mind and drawing an idea, Boutique Cafes become the perfect conclusion to settle with.
On the way in the streets a catchy and a creative restaurant is the new notion out of 3500+ restaurants all across the world.
India’s most popular “Boutique Cafe” is the new discovery overruled 3500+ restaurants.
One cafe; Multiple Fusions inside!!
From the inception, if we start so it’s the sharp unique edge which is leveraging the trend of restaurants specially for the youths.
The decorated fairy light cafes provide the extra cute vibes including the teen-friendly food for the service; the ambience the youth want to create with the classic magnifying restaurant themes.
And at the end of the day a little pleasure place with friends and loved ones on one table this is what a youth wants and gets fulfilled by these cute cafes service all across the country.
DRIFTING REASONS WHY YES TO BOUTIQUE CAFES?
Boutique Cafes are such fascinating, evolutionary ideas specially occupied by teens and youths. They find these cafes to be the center of the get together with their boon companions.
These cafes involve a new artistic wall of frames with classic, royal or another captivating theme and creative artwork and designs. All are coming from the Eastern European countries. European designers spread and inspire their sublime designs all across the world.
- ➔ Tempting the Guests
- ➔ Covers the necessary Categories
- ➔ Quality and Quick Service
- ➔ Loyalty Cards
- ➔ Promoting the Sales
In every section of society, we have learnt and believed that “Guests are termed and treated as Gods”. The concept of cute, winsome designs tempts the customers or guests from its outside view only. The relaxing lights and fresh music in their eardrums make the guests feel the joy from inside.
All the needy and necessary requirements of a customer being served as mentioned in the norms of these classy cafes. The inner decoration captive the eyes of the customer striking the customer to spend a little more time in the cafe. Inclusion of indoor games, a small library, fragranced flowers on the table with a wonderful view with a cup of coffee with a gentle aroma of positivity and a healthy mind brings the customer again and again.
These Cafes adore the customer with the only best thing of Quality and Quick service. They try to satisfy the customer with the quality of food, beverages, coffee or snacks being ordered in the list. Who doesn’t like the quick service? Of course, we all. These cafes are proven well for quick bites and take away services. After all the “time spent well is the time earned well”.
What is the definition of the best day?
The most obvious answer is the things around making you smile and enjoy from inside. This all not only lasts for a second or 24hrs of the day but builds a loyal relationship between a customer and the cafe members. Boutique Cafes wins here the most in the competition of the rest of the cafes in the city.
“Happy Customer, High-Yield of Earning”
Boutique Cafes are one of the most highlighted counted cafes in the world giving a field to explore the interior designs in the minimal space.
For high sales and promotion, an enchanting and comfortable interior boutique cafe is a great way to kick start a business. These Cafes help achieve young minds and entrepreneurs get a boost towards business and sales along with great customer relation service and profits.
Numerous Prolific Genres Interior Designs
Europe: The origin venue of the prolific designs for the Cafes from the west Asia territory. With the new essence and unique ambience, Europe has brought the theme of “Boutique Cafes”.
Below is a list of some genre of Boutique Cafes spreading all across the world:-
- ● Mimosa Architekti and Modulora have designed Proti Proudu Bistro, a unique cafe with white perforated plywood in Prague. There’s a grid created to connect all the components in the cafe.
- ● Ideograf Paulina Czurak Design Studio designed C Corner Cafe, in Gdynia, Poland features with a wall covered with 2740 white ceramic teacups
- ● Deniz Kosan designed Walter’s Coffee Roastery. This is a cafe located in Kadikoy, Istanbul inspired and influenced by the very popular TV show, Breaking Bad.
- ● Manca Studio designed Caffè Ridola, a cafe in Materia, which is in Italy that features a minimalist design. It has a steel panel on the walls with a variety of cut out motifs giving a modern look in the building.
- ● Fruit Design designed Coffee Cake, situated in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia. The cafe is full of the brimming plant life and also, featuring a unique wood structured their retail selection in their houses with the cozy bench seating.
Likewise in India, we can see a new turn in the life of cafes with new concepts and themes.
- ● BAD(Bring A Difference), Mumbai. It is counted as one of the newest and exciting spots in Bandra which is featured and famous for its 3 subdivisions. First, Soul which is the cafe; Second is the Body, for yoga and meditation studio; and Third is Mind, which is featured for the library and community hangout zone with friends and family members.
- ● Cable Car, in Bengaluru. This cafe is highly inspired by the ubiquitous Cable Cars coming from the bay, in San Francisco city.
- ● Kaidi Kitchen, one of the most famous and unique for the jailed-theme cafe. It is completely furnished with iron-barred cells and dingy lighting including the decor, and the waiters who are decked out in the prison attire.
There are furthermore several other discovered Boutique Cafes with fabulous themes and designs both National and International.
European designs and concepts for these cafes have influenced the Indian market, designers and entrepreneurs to bring a cultural change.Where tea was considered as the only boost drink, today we see these Cafes giving us reasons to boost our energies and drive us towards a reason to have conversations over coffee..All well defined I can conclude, “A lot can happen over coffee!!!”